Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Neglect

Hello my long lost friend! I haven't wrote for you for a little bit! In case you are wondering, I was just talking to my blog. You will probably see me posting less frequently. With the chaos called school I haven't had a lot of time to post. Being in all Pre- A.P classes, I have a whole lot of school work to do. Also I have just recently started selling duct tape wallets and have had a lot to make. Making them is very time consuming. so sorry if my blog is dead for a week or so. I will try to post as often as possible. Also I am thinking about having another photography contest in October time permitting. If so, it will probably start October 25 and end November 8 so be looking for that.

Oh and that last post about fall and winter, I wrote that Sunday and am just now able to post it.

Thanks Guys!
~Jessi 8I8

1 comment:

  1. http://photographybyashleyjean.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall-photo-challenges.html

    heres my entry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)