Friday, October 15, 2010

Photography Contest!!!! Tell EVERYONE!

Time for my OCTOBER PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! YAY! So last time I only had a few entries and they were great! This time I would like a lot! So, heres the guidelines!

THEME: Fall
LIMIT: 5 pictures per person
Those things are really all that I ask for. Also, please send in a link to your blog when you send in your pictures.
So what will the winner get? The winner will get a button saying they won my photography contest. There will be one first place winner and a second place winner. The second place winner will get their picture posted on my sidebar. All my blog readers will vote on which three pictures they like the best.
Send the pictures to rsdubose@verizon.net.Thanks guys! 8I8

1 comment:

  1. http://alliereid.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall.html That's the link to my pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)