Monday, August 30, 2010

New Blog Header... and other stuff...

Hey Guys!
So I am drawing a few new pictures for my blog header. I plan on in total having three pictures for you guys to choose from. I already have one done and am working on the second. The look pretty cool... to me.

Ok so now on to other stuff...
I was sooooooo busy this weekend. On Friday we took my brother to college and didn't get back from East Texas until about nine thirty Saturday evening. Then at eight Sunday morning, I had to be up at the church so we could practice for our youth led worship service. We did a great job by the way. Then I got home at 1 because we had to take a friend home and get gas. Then I finished my homework and at 4:30 my mom got home from visiting my Paw Paw at the nursing home and so i helped her make appetizers for a reception for the children's minister who is leaving. At 5:30 we went to a members meeting at the church and that lasted until 9:00. Finally we had the reception for our children's minister. Busy weekend.

This is a fare well to our children's minister. Bye Louis! I know we will all miss you, Vivian and Selah. Love you guys very much and am praying for you all.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures that you come up with.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What college is your brother going to? just curious. My brother just left for a college in Longview Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just finished the second pic and it looks UH-MAZING!!! My brother is going to SFA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)