Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just 'cause I felt like postin' somethin'!

This post is a just because post. I am going to post my top ten pictures that I have taken. ( this should be fun for me) I hate picking favorites so this will be a hard for me. :)
 This one has always been one of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE sunsets.
 I'm not entirely sure why I like this one so much.
 I love the simplicity of this one. And I like those shoes... :)
 Again, I LOVE sunsets. I actually got up from the dinner table in the middle of eating to take this.
 This one reminds me of the spring or summer even though it was taken this winter.
 I like this one because I cropped a different picture and it made this picture.
 I LOVE my editing in this one. My eyes are only this color after I cry. The whites of my eyes get really red and the blue just pops! I was so happy when picnik had an effect that made my eye this color
 I took this last night. Its the only serious one she would take.... :)
 I took this along time ago when I was going to a play with one of my friends. I love sunsets, again. :)
I like the clouds behind the tree in this one. 

2 comments:

  1. I liked very much the pictures, especially #2, #3, #9 and #10. There's a car hiding in #9! I loved that detail/surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually took 9 with a point and shoot. It was about two months before I got my DSLR. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)