Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!

So, as I said in the post before, today is one of my best friends, Allie, birthday. This whole Post is dedicated to her! I am going to put up some pictures I took of her Over the last few months.



Allie is off to the side holding the child. I actually took this over the summer when we went to a bible museum.
These are her shoes

 So every time she didn't want me to take a picture of her, she would either stick her camera in front of her face or she would act as goofy as possible. Thats theses two pictures.

 She didn't know that I was taking this picture. She was trying to get a cool picture of the fence and so I snapped this shot.

And this was in our little mini- session. I finally got her to let me take pictures of her. Yeah, she's that difficult! Just kidding.

Happy Birthday Allie! And manny manny more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Jessica! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the shoes picture is really good. And I keep smiling with your explanation of the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)