Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alegria

Today, I went to see a show called Cirque du Soleil Alegria (pronounced sirk du solay alegrea). If you dont know what it is, its and amazing AMAZING acrobatic thingy. My parents bought an extra ticket so I was allowed to invite a friend. Since my friend Caleb took me and two other friends to see Peter Pan the play I brought him to see this. I had an amazing time to day.

Here is just a short clip of what I saw today! just click the hyperlink. Cirque du Soleil : Alegria

And heres some pictures from today.

Oh and before I forget! I am in the process of making the buttons for the contest winners but I have been busy. I promise I will have those by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)