Monday, September 6, 2010

Photo Contest!

So I posted about this before but I changed it a little so here it is again. I am holding a photo contest.
My people can leave a comment to vote on witch one or two they like the most. Heres the rules:

The picture can be of any thing
MAXIMUM  of 5 photos can be submitted by one person/blog
You preferably have to be a follower of my blog, but if you're not, its okay.
ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY SEPTEMBER 18
(winners will be posted shortly)
What do the two winners get?
2nd place gets there blog link permanently posted on my side bar
1st place get their picture and blog link permanently posted on my side bar.

So, if you want to enter pics, than leave a comment saying that you want to enter. If you already have my email, then you can just email the pictures to me.
Thanks Guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to enter! Here are my pictures! http://photos-by-em.blogspot.com/2010/09/hearts-journey-photography-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to enter! Here are my pictures!
    http://photos-by-em.blogspot.com/2010/09/hearts-journey-photography-contest.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)