Friday, September 3, 2010

Header!

So I didn't feel like drawing another picture because just these two took three hours each! So here they are. I have already changed the header because I like it BUT y'all can still leave a comment and tell me what y'all think.   Enjoy! :)

The only reason it took me three hours to draw this one is because i had to re- color the road like 7 time!!!

Ok! so now on to other stuff! I am hoping that I can get some of you guys that are into photography to send some pictures! I was going to ask for a new header picture from y'all. You all know the name of the blog and have read my little blog description... hopefully... and if you photographers would like to send in a pic. that has to do with the theme that would be GREAT! I understand that It is kinda hard to get a picture that has to do with the theme so if you have a picture that you think is just sooooo cool you can send it in to.
     If any one sends in a picture for the header and wins they will have there picture as my header and will also have a permanent link to they blog on my side bar. The winner of the pictures that don't have to do with my header will get there picture posted permanently on my side bar as well as a link to there blog.
     Just leave a comment on my blog saying that you are interested and also your email... of you are comfortable with that... I will get back to you. Thanks Guys!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)