Thursday, June 30, 2011

Running... at least trying to...

This summer I have been trying to get back into the swing of excercising. Well I guess not back into because that  implies that you once had to be doing that.... I have decided that I would start running when my mom and dog go on a walk. We are going on vacation soon and we will be walking a lot so I needed tennis shoes for the trip seeming that my old tennis shoes didn't fit. SO I got some Nike running shoes. I figured that the shoes could multi-task. So here are a few problems that I have encountered while trying to run.

1. Summer in Texas is HOT
2. None of my even remotely sportish clothes have a pocket for my iPod
3. Not in enough of "good shape" to keep a steady pace for forty five minuts....

New shoes= new problems.... :)

(Yes, this was a pointless post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)