Saturday, February 26, 2011

WRITING!

I have just realized that I have not been writing as much on my blog. I originally started this blog to write down and archive my thoughts, stories and other things. I have really gotten away from that focus since I have gotten my camera. I would really appreciate if you would let me know what kind of stuff you would actually read ( even though you probably aren't even going to read this). I like writing about friends and making up stories. Please leave a comment on what you would like to read! ( I will still post pictures it will just be writing more then I am)

1 comment:

  1. Write about what God is teaching you. Maybe some meditations on what you're reading in the Bible. When I used to actually post on my blog {:(} I used it to journal sometimes about the things I was thinking about from my Bible reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)