Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Portrait and a tiny favor! :)

So today I got bored after finishing tonight's homework and I decided to get a picture or two of me. They are both side shots but I like them both! Here they are! 

                                      




I know that the first is a little fuzzy but my camera hates me some times! So now on to the favor I would like to ask all of you who are reading this. I only have two followers on my pictures for a year blog and am beginning to get depressed over it. Not really! Ha ha! :) But I would like more followers. I would like to see what people think of my pictures. Yes, I know right now, I'm not the greatest photographer, but over time that will change. :) SO, could some of you guys post on your blog about my pictures for a year blog? I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks a lot guys! 
*j

2 comments:

  1. You only put one picture up. You said there was two. She cut your hair kind of short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tiny favor in deed, so, granted.

    By the way, I was sure to follow you here too (I already follow at your 365 Blog), I was truly surprised today when I entered and saw you had new entries I new nothing about. Luckily, thats easily fixed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)