Tuesday, January 25, 2011

does any one else feel like its NOT Monday?

This week I have been totally thrown off my calender. I woke up this morning and could have sworn it was Wednesday. We have had so many teachers absent this week that I can hardly tell I'm in the same school by then time seventh period rolls around. PLUS our schedule has been totally wacked up with random assemblies! I am SOOOOO confused! Usually by Tuesday I am LONGING for the weekend. I am tired, overly excited about EVERYTHING and not to mention a bit grouch too. But for some reason I don't feel that way yet. Maybe because my internal calender is off a day.... I don't quite know but OH well! :) Heres a picture I took one of theses days of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)