Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today...

Today was a great day! I got to spend all day with one of my best friends, Allie,  and bake a cake for our youth pastor. Its his fiftieth I mean FORTIETH... birthday on Sunday. We, Allie and I, also got some Christmas presents done. I also made a camera strap cover for her out of duct tape and we made two big heart shaped cookies. Here are some pictures from the day.
I was acting goofy to mess with Allie... That makes five! (Only Allie with get that) 
                         Allie did not want her picture... She's probably going to kill me for posting this  
                                              She wanted a new profile picture so I took this
                              Allie took this of me for a present for my mom... SHHHH! Don't tell her!

                I just thought this was cool because my camera focused on her camera and she was blurred.

4 comments:

  1. WHY did you post that picture! You are crazy! But today was very fun! Loved it! Oh and I think that's more than five! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Allie, I love that picture, its son nice.
    The picture focused on the camera is also very nice Jessi.

    Uriel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for my spelling.

    Jessi, I wanted to tell you that I liked so much the last photo that I'm planning to take a similar one whenever the model doesn't want be pictured or when the focus is on the activity rather than on the model.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)