Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Miss You Blog...

Dear Blog,

I have completely ignored you theses past few weeks. I have not had any time to blog lately because of the piles of homework and studying to do. I am sooo sorry you have become neglected!

Love,
Jessi

Okay, so now on to the real reason for this post!
Today at school I got to deliver Santa letters to little kindergardeners and they loved them! Let me explain why I was delivering Santa letters.... So the little kindergardeners wrote letters to Santa telling him what they want for Christmas. The school then sends them to the middle school to write replies to. We pretend to be elves that work in the letter writing department of the North Pole. We then get foam ice chest, put dry ice in them and the deliver them to the kindergarden classes. Once the kids get the letters we read each one of the letters to the children.
I was super excited to be able to deliver the letters and had even more fun looking at the looks on the little children's faces. One girl drew me a picture! Another one came up to me with the BIGGEST smile on her face and said, " Ummmm.... What's my elf's name again?" She then gave me the sweetest look and it put the biggest smile on my face. Today was a fun day.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)