Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful


Hey guys,

This weekend I got my first DSLR camera. I am pretty excited to see what I can do with it. But thats not the reason for this post.

I have come to realize that you should be happy in everything. No matter what. I have taken a new look at chores. Yes thoses dreades things that parents make you do. I used to always say ( in my head), "Why cant you do it, Mom? You are able." But its the principle of the thing. It showes us how to be responsible. So now instead of immediatly turning my nose up at the sight of chores, I take it in with a glad heart.

It also makes doing the chores a little bit less hard to bear when you welcome them with opent arms.

We should learn that even th the bad times we can rejoice in what we have.

We need to be happy and thankful for every thing. It helps our over all appeareance too.

So I know I could go into more depth in this post but I have to go and do some chores.... seriously.... how ironic. :)
Oh! and I took this picture on my new camera!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you bring your camera to church on Wednesday I'll help you out with some settings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for tellling me what you think! If you are leaving a comment please leave your name... no anonymous comments... Thanks! :)